Softworld’ s retail client is seeking a Project Manager for an eCommerce initiative. The ideal candidate should possess:
- Undergraduate degree or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing projects and priorities simultaneously
- Hyperion Planning and Budgeting experience a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- Microsoft Project and Excel experience
- Experience with Project Methodologies: Agile, PMP Project Management, Rational Unified Process a plus
- Judgment and interpersonal communication, analytical and negotiation skills needed.
- Experience with project management, project leadership and presentation skills
- Experience with client relationship, business partnering and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently with management, with attention to details and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Business Administration, engineering, Information Technology, or liberal arts.
- Evidence of continuous learning (e.g. relevant certifications)
- 7-10 years of related work experience
- Familiar with Agile project tracking tools (Jira)
- Familiarity with retail supply chain business, eCommerce processes, and Merchandising is a plus