Menlo Park, CA
Our cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence client is in need of a Implementation (or “ Customer Success”) Project Manager. This position is a critical part of our client’ s Delivery team with the primary mission to ensure project success of our enterprise implementation projects. You will leverage your strong communication and relationship building skills to map, build and maintain stakeholder relationships, as well as integrate and coordinate enterprise project plans across multiple enterprise customers. Your demonstrated experience as a Project Manager, working at the enterprise level to deliver multiple, moderate to complex solutions, will enable you to successfully drive the engagement team, monitor project quality, risk and performance for each implementation and service engagement you’ re supporting.
- 6+ years of experience in enterprise professional services and project management
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple high value projects simultaneously
- Experience in Enterprise Supply Chain / Manufacturing / CRM software projects.
- A.I./M.L. knowledge, experience deploying advanced analytical software solutions.
- MS or equivalent in financial services or related field highly preferred
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) OR equivalent experience at Big 4 consulting firm and/or enterprise software provider
- Project Management Professional (PMP, preferred not required).
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of an implementation of a project
- Ultimate responsibility for on-time, on-budget successful delivery of projects
- Identify and manage risk across multiple engagements
- Drive business and functional level discussions pertaining to our client’ s AI product.
- Help the project team identify the customer's goals and success criteria
- Establish trusted relationships with key customer stakeholders and executives
- Conduct requirements scoping to prepare professional Statement of Work documents
- Detail oriented, strong organization and communication skills and the ability to work across any organization is a must
- Travel 30-40% of the time may be required.