Remote Project Manager
- Project Manager is required for a remote 6 Month contract position.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Manages the overall project team, ensuring that all aspects of the project and all deliverables are progressing according to the project schedule and budget.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and track/review vendor deliverables.
- Responsible for timely and effective communication, serving as the primary interface with key internal and external project members and stakeholders.
- Responsible for key project activities and deliverables including status meetings, status reports, change requests, SOWs, financial updates, project plans and schedules, invoicing, etc.
- May require a bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Duration: 6 Month Contract
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.