New York, NY
Title: Enterprise Project Manager
Projected Description/Purpose of Role:
Softworld, Inc. client is looking for a Project Manager who will help with the facilitation of an on-going cloud project. They will be responsible for the following day to day responsibilities:
· Work with cloud account owners across the enterprise to ensure implementation of savings levers recommended.
· Ensure that account owners, developers and other actors have clear direction to implement recommendations.
· Schedule regular meetings with account owners/contacts to track progress as they review and implement levers.
· Help remove any obstacles that owners/contacts face in implementing levers.
· If an account owner cannot act on a recommendation due to lack of information, work with the cloud project team to provide additional data/direction.
· If an owner cannot act because of a technical roadblock, work with the cloud engineer(s) to resolve the issue.
· Develop a system for tracking the program’ s savings impact.
· Submit a regular report to leadership with the total savings impact of the program to-date along with a view of additional savings delivered in the previous month.
· Track potential savings and delivered savings by account, business unit and savings lever.
· Develop a cadence for account owners/contacts to act on savings recommendations on a regular basis going forward – one-time actions will drive savings, but owners must regularly review their cloud spend and act to keep costs optimized.
· Experience with reporting program status to senior stakeholders with key metrics, performance and risk indicators, and actionable insights
· Ability to manage scheduling and lead meetings with multiple stakeholders, distribute key discussion points and takeaways, and follow-up on action items
· Strong communication skills - e-mail, developing and leading PPT presentations, and overall stakeholder management
· Ability to closely track the progress of a large number of stakeholders and individual contributors