Newton , MA
- Project Manager is needed for a 6 month contract with possibility of extension and conversion to be a permanent employee.
- Softworld, Inc. is searching for a Project Manager to work in Newton, Ma for a pharmaceutical company.
- The individual will be responsible to help prep the launch of 3 new NDA's.
- Lead teams to deliver projects that span across multiple departments.
- Manage cross functional activities around aggressive timelines and escalate critical issues to the Executive team.
- Management and timely escalation of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on time project delivery.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Advanced Degree and at least 4 to 6 years of project management experience.
- Strong knowledge in drug discovery and development and/or clinical research or related health sciences field or a Bachelor's degree with equivalent experience.
- Excellent organizational skills ability to manage several priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Duration: 6+ months
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.