Project Manager is responsible to coordinate with current and potential customers in planning, design, and implementation of scalable and sustainable customer manufacturing and quality operational solutions. This position requires a blend of technical knowledge and customer service skills to successfully run a Professional Services Management engagement from discovery to project closure.
- PM delivery of professional services to our customers. This includes facilitating communication with the client and the account manager, which aligns and meets the documented customer expectations of deliverables of products and services.
- Provide assistance with project management activities including gathering information from users and a variety of other sources and contributing to the entire project lifecycle. Including the review of customer RFP’ s and requirements, compiling, coordinating all equipment and services deployment, and ensuring full program and SLA compliance.
- Coordinate and manage internal teams and vendors as required.
- Work collaboratively with customers, vendors, and engineering team to define and execute projects that meet customer objectives on time and within budget.
- Assume primary responsibility for coordination and communication on all assigned projects including development and monitoring of project plans, work schedules, status reports, and other deliverables.
- Identify, track, and resolve issues and risks associated with projects or programs managed. Communicate risks and issues regularly to project team.
- Maintains appropriate professional designations and up-to-date knowledge of current business core application as well as project management tools.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in engineering or related field.
- Ability to create strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens and values the opinions of others.
- Ability to handle critical customer issues/problems on large-scale complex enterprise projects.
- Able to determine problems and deliver project solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Good verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate proven leadership skills and time management experience.
- High degree of integrity in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to work productively through rapid organizational change and maturity
PREFERRED EDUCATION, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years of program management experience working in high matrix environment.
- Medical Device related experience required
- Must demonstrates a strong understanding of FDA regulations (21 CFR 920) on Manufacturing and Quality System requirements
- PMP certification is preferred
- Focuses efforts on achieving CLEAR objectives aligned with strategic expectations.