Property Procurement Admin
Seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide general administrative and clerical support for functions associated with all areas of the Property, Procurement and Shipping/Receiving departments.
Reporting to the Manager of Procurement and Property, the applicant is responsible for collection, sorting, creating and updating of property and purchase order records and reports. Must be able to work without supervision in a hands-on environment and make good judgement based on information provided. The applicant must be able to establish, analyze and translate results of PeopleSoft data reports and must have excellent written and oral communication skills, including a basic foundation of English grammar, spelling and punctuation, and the ability to communicate effectively, proofread and edit written materials. Possess strong organizational skills, and ability to work effectively with highly detailed tasks.
- High school diploma and a minimum of 2 years hands on administrative support experience
- Ability to work well as a team member and individual contributor
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook and knowledge of PeopleSoft a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail in all aspects of work