QA Automation Engineer
QA Automaton Engineer
- Design, implement, and execute automated testing suites and test harnesses on the C#/.NET/SQL Server technology stack.
- Develop and support automated unit, system, performance, and load test cases.
- The Intent of the client is for this position to be a contract to hire.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• 6+ years of experience in the software industry (QA and/or Development).
• 3+ years of automation experience building maintainable automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, QTP, Ruby, or Perl).
• 3+ years experience testing client facing software.
• 3+ years experience designing, building and testing high quality reusable automated test harnesses and modules.
• Demonstrated aptitude for analytical problem-solving.
• 3+ years experience documenting defects, reproduction steps, RCA’ s, and producing technical documentation.
• 3+ years experience troubleshooting technical issues with internal or external customers.
• 3+ years experience with TFS or Azure DevOps.
• 5+ years experience with test automation tools.
- Experience with testing commercial client facing software.
• Experience developing and supporting automated unit, system, performance, and load test suites.
• Experience leveraging continuous build and automated test frameworks.
• Experiencing evaluating and improving the testing processes within an Agile development team.
• Experience using Coded UI a plus.
• Experience using Microsoft Test Manager a plus.
• Experience with testing microservices a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure a plus.
Duration: 12 month Contract to Hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.