- QC Associate needed for a 6 Month Contract role in Cambridge, MA.
- Perform testing and review of in-process, release and stability for lipids and small molecule products under cGMP.
- Mentor junior analysts on assay performance.
- Identify and assist in Troubleshooting aberrant data, maintain validated equipment and perform multiple HPLC based and wet chemistry analytical methods.
- Assist with guidance on investigations for Quality Instances, CAPAs, and Change Controls.
- Participate in OOS/OOT investigations and work cross-functionally with quality assurance, process development, manufacturing, and research and development.
- BA/BS degree in Biochemistry (or a related field).
- 2-5 years of recent professional experience in a QC lab.
- Established background in performing HPLC based assays for proteins, lipids, and/or small molecules under cGMP.
- Demonstrated experience in GMP quality systems.
- Knowledgeable in most or all the following techniques: Particle Size, Peptide Map, Reverse Phase, SEC, CEX, SDS-PAGE, Bioanalyzer, pH, Osmolality and other standard wet chemistry methods.
Duration: 6 Month Contract
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.