Quality Control Analyst
Contract to hire
- Performs routine analytical, microbial, and water testing as needed
- Performs routine Environmental and Utility Monitoring and testing as needed
- Supports routine laboratory operations (equipment cleaning, laboratory cleaning, inventory control, logbook management)
- Performs routine QC testing including, but not limited to: ddPCR, ELISA, HPLC, CE, cell based assays, bioburden, endotoxin, plate reading, and TOC.
- Authors and Revises SOPs/Forms and other relevant controlled documentation
- Participates in laboratory equipment qualification activities, as needed
- Bachelor’ s degree in life sciences, engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in the biotech industry
- Hands on experience in cGMP environment
- Experience with data review and presenting results to functional management.
- Experience creating/revising/reviewing SOPs, technical documents, protocols, and investigations.