Quality Engineering System Test Lead
- The Quality Engineering System Test Lead will lead a team of functional testers and automation engineers to drive the System Integration Testing for Foundation Medicine’ s new product offerings. This professional will be working with the test leads from different scrum teams, business units, and various stakeholders to create test plans, create test cases, and execute test cases. The Quality Engineering System Test Lead will be responsible for gathering enterprise level test requirements, maintaining test schedules, test environments, creating application dependencies, maintaining test data, and perform all tasks needed for Integration Testing of the System.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience as a Lead QA or Principal QA.
- 7+ years of experience as a software tester or developer.
- Ability to use tools and/or scripts to design, implement, and document automated test systems
- Strong Experience working in a regulated environment (SOX, HIPAA, CLIA, FDA)
- MIS or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in testing applications on Cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS) a plus.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.