Quality Systems Administrator
3 Months+ Contract
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate the completion of supplier audits including managing the audit schedule for both on-site and postal audits
• Maintain the Approved Supplier List and associated supplier files.
• Coordinate, facilitate and participate in the completion of customer questionnaires
• Conduct periodic audits of document files, databases, and libraries
• Support customer audits as necessary.
• 3 years' experience working in a quality or regulated environment
• Thorough understanding of Quality Management System requirements, procedures and associated documents
• Experience in ISO/cGMP audits
• Excellent computer skills (Including, but not limited to: Windows, Office, Visio, Project Manager, and Internet).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills