Regulatory Compliance Analyst
- The Regulatory Compliance Analyst will be responsible for migrating existing compliance processes into Governance, Regulatory, and Compliance (GRC) and Electronic Quality Management Systems (eQMS) and provide ongoing support and management of these systems. In addition this professional will be tasked with responding to audits and assessments from regulatory bodies, addressing gaps and audit findings, and translating regulations into natural language and actionable tasks.
- Familiarity with eQMS systems.
- Minimum of two years of experience working in a related role or function.
- Experience with software development, documentation, and ticketing systems, such as Jira, Confluence, and ServiceNow.
- Familiarity with security standards such as ITIL, ISO27001 and SOC2 controls.
- Experience with GRC solutions and processes.
- Understanding of software development practices including the Agile methodology.
- Excellent writing skills, including Standard Operating Procedures.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.