• Release Manager is a 6 month contract with possibility of being extended.
• Softworld, Inc. is searching for a Project Manager to work in Hopkinton, Ma.
• The individual will be responsible for helping a team adopt the latest in standards and procedures that improve delivery while ensuring in flight releases do not impact the customer base.
• Forward plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio.
• Manage risk and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
• Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
• Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms.
• Bachelor’ s Degree in computer science or related field.
• 3+ years of previous release and/or project management experience.
• 10+ years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis.
• Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle including Waterfall and Agile methodologies
Duration: 6+ months
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.