Sterling Heights, MI
Reliability assessment and analysis experience
FMECA and FRACAS background (Reliasoft software)
Reliability maintenance tools
Reliability assessments and analyses for combat vehicles
Perform reliability engineering and statistical data analysis activities
Perform Reliability assessments of new concepts including: predictions
allocations, Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Reliability Growth Analysis (RGA), Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)
Review TIRs and produce FACARs based on Engineering work
* Support various program, provide reliability support
* Maintain Reliability RAM-C model using modern Database tools, such as Python, R, SQL, MS Access, MS Excel, etc.
* Perform reliability assessment of design. Follow/monitor results of vehicle testing. Investigate and report pattern incidents
Perform corrective action investigations
* Conduct Root Cause and Corrective Action process, Lead and Maintain FRACAS
* Interface with Reliability data bases and run Reliability models (Reliasoft, etc)
* Prepare data for scoring/assessment conferences and upper management presentations
* Run Design for Six Sigma and Robust Engineering projects
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical engineering required with some statistical and programming skills.
* Experience in reliability/maintainability disciplines required.
* Personal computer skills (competent with MS Office applications, Databases, Programming Languages - Python, R, SQL, etc.)
* Experience in report preparation and technical writing beneficial.
* Ability to read and interpret technical drawings (blueprints, schematics, hydraulic and pneumatic flows)
* May be required to work in prototype shop and field test environment periodically.
* Some travel required (minimal).
* Must meet ASR.
* Interface / coordinate effectively with engineers, support organizations, and customer.
* Occasional week day and / or week end overtime required.