Research Associate, Upstream Process Development
3-6 months Contract to Hire
Top 3 Technical Skills:
• Suspension Bioreactor Experience (Must Have)
• Experience working with large scale bioreactors
• Process Development experience
Essential Functions and Duties
• BS or equivalent with 1-2 years industry experience in a GMP environment or MS in relevant field
• Familiarity with lab-scale production platforms including adherent cell systems, bioreactors, and wave bags.
• Experience in filtration and/or tangential flow filtration
• Adept at conducting routine testing and limited troubleshooting of multiple methods.
• Able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple parallel laboratory activities is essential.
• Able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment where results are achieved through influence and the incorporation of multiple points of view.
• Independently motivated, detail oriented and good problem solving ability.
• Excellent interpersonal written and oral communication skills.