SAFETY CRITICAL FLIGHT SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Safety Critical Flight Software Engineer with the ability to learn new concepts quickly. Good communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
Qualifications (listed in priority):
- Education: B.S. or M.S.
- Experience: 10-15 years¿ experience
- Experience with safety-critical software systems, avionics systems preferred
- Knowledge of requirements analysis and decomposition
- Good knowledge of C and good code design principles
- Experience with any/all aspects of fault tolerant system designs
- Experience with real time operating systems (VxWorks 653 preferred)
- Experience with Git, including concepts like branching, patch files, performing merge requests, continuous integration, etc.
- Experience with documentation and technical writing
- Experience with DOORS
- Knowledge or experience with MIL-STD-1553B