SAP HR Consultant
Sterling Heights, MI
SAP HR Consultant
Looking for an HRIS professional to serve as the subject matter expert for SuccessFactors, PeopleFluent and other HRIS platforms.
- Partner with the key stakeholders in the implementation, configuration, and system administration of SAP SuccessFactors, to include Performance and Goals, Compensation and LMS modules
- Provide support and system administration for PeopleFluent Applicant Tracking System
- Provide day-to-day system support, including resolution of all system related issues.
- Support data import and exports and assist with security management
- Be the point person for companywide reporting requirements from SuccessFactors, PeopleFluent and PeopleSoft, with ability to interpret business needs and design custom reports, dashboards and various management reports and metrics
- Conduct and coordinate testing when new update patches and/ or new releases for SuccessFactors and PeopleFluent
- Assist in testing and maintenance of PeopleSoft payroll system.
- Drive data integrity by scheduling and conducting audits and testing on a consistent, timely, and thorough manner
- Develop, document and maintain system admin procedures, and employee resource guides
- 3-5 years of hands-on HRIS systems experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Strong functional knowledge of the SAP SuccessFactors system, especially the LMS, Performance and Compensation modules
- Experience configuring SAP SuccessFactors including setting up permissions, and various modules within the system
- Knowledge of PeopleFluent ATS and PeopleSoft HRM preferred.
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to set priorities to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating and time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data to ensure correct and efficient integration of HRIS system