- An experienced SAP Lead is needed for a Contract to Hire position in Boston
- The SAP Technologist will be responsible for partnering with domestic and international business stakeholders on driving Finance solutions and strategic options given knowledge of what SAP can provide for capabilities.
- This role will be a leader on the team, driving business solutions development and technical product configuration oversight. Knowledge and experience in SAP S/4 HANA is preferred, however any extensive working knowledge of SAP is desired.
· Acts as solution engineer responsible for the implementation of approved technologies that align with technical architecture, business plans and long term strategy
· Provides input to major architectural designs to ensure consistency, security, maintainability and flexibility with respect to overall system, technical and product architectures within a domain or portfolio.
· Guides the development of system, technical and product standards based on business plan and vision. In coordination with Architecture, researches and makes recommendations around new technologies
- Generally, a minimum of 10 years related experience. In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies. In-depth knowledge of diverse and emerging technologies and new architectural concepts and principles.
- In-depth knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies; in-depth understanding of global business and technology trends and the financial services industry.
- Knowledgeable in software engineering languages and tools; proficient in new and emerging technologies.
Duration: 3-6 month contract to Hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.