Softworld, Inc. client is looking for an Automation Engineer who under moderate supervision, develops cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications that are moderately complex. Analyzes system requirements and existing business processes and information systems. Assists in systems planning, scheduling and implementation. Initiates corrective action to stay on schedule. Creates prototypes. Codes, tests, debugs, documents and implements moderately complex software applications. Typically requires two to three years of related experience.
BASIC FUNCTION Develop automated acceptance tests focused around user clinical workflow processes through analysis, design, and implementation tasks to support the full lifecycle of Software as a Service (SaaS)/Web based application development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work within the defined Pharmacy OneSource Agile development methodology
• Develop testing solutions using Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) to create maintainable and extensible test framework
• Implement solutions using User Acceptance Test Driven Development Principles
• Estimate development work at both the EPIC level and story level granularity
Education: Technical Associates Degree
Experience: 1-3 years of development experience or equivalent Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
Required: • Working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Principles
• Working knowledge of the software development process, including analysis and design, development tools and technologies, and version control
*TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS Occasional travel might be required, probably no more than once or twice a year