Salesforce Project Manager/Tech Lead
The Salesforce Project Manager/Tech Lead is responsible for the Salesforce project portfolio. S/He will be responsible for the overall health of the Salesforce portfolio including managing the backlogs and ensure appropriate resources are assigned. S/He will also be responsible for the communication to Key Executive Leadership, Stakeholders, IT Senior Management and Development.
- Strong Salesforce Lightning or Classic platform experience.
- Must have prior experience in upgrading or enhancing Salesforce Lightning or Classic platform within a global environment
- Highly prefer previous Salesforce Administration or Development background as this resource will interact with the development team.
- Business and financial acumen, with proven ability to manage scope, timeline, budget, risk, etc.
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management skills, with ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated team-building experience
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to determine level and method of communication required for diverse audience, and ability to adapt communication style
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Project and other project management tools and methodologies, including knowledge of and ability to utilize implementation methodologies and deliverable templates (Resource Plan; Work Plan; Test Plan; Implementation Plan; etc.)
- Jira or Confluence experience is highly preferred
- Ability to establish effective working relationships and contribute in a team environment
- Developing ability to engage in Strategic thinking and decision making beyond the project level
- Advanced knowledge or practice of Agile Project Management methodologies; understanding of Waterfall and Scaled Agile methodologies preferred
- Management of global project teams in a matrixed environment
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Life-cycle
- Project Management experience in Pharmaceutical Industry/Management of Clinical Trials/Drug
- BS/BA required with MBA or advanced degree preferred
- PMP (or equivalent) Certification desired
- Agile Certification desired
- Salesforce Administration or Development certification prefer