Scrum Master - Digital
Softworld’ s client is seeking a Scrum Master to help their digital engineering teams deliver a great customers experience. As the Scrum Master you will work with the Digital teams on a wide spectrum of activities, including project and product requirements, user experience design, technical architecture and solution development.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project, and escalate to management when appropriate
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget, assisting in the definition of scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Meet with internal customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Add for agile:
- Ensure that the team is applying the scrum principles consistently and accurately while remaining focused on delivering value to customers.
- Aggressively remove impediments and remain focused on hitting our sprint commitments
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Manager / or Agile PM in a professional services company managing the development or implementation of mobile, web applications and/or software products.
- Experience with agile tracking tools, like JIRA, Rally or Version one is preferred.