Candidate needs to have:
- NACI/LE or higher required.
- 7+ years Agile/Scrum Master experience required with demonstrated experience leading multiple scrum teams; Oracle EBS strongly desired
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 5-8 years of related software development experience.
Assist in the proposal development and review as applicable and as requested. Specifically, Softworld’ s client shall provide information for inclusion in the technical proposal as follows:
• Participation in strategy meetings and activities including win theme development, solution development and competitive analysis
• Participation in orals presentation development, preparation, and submission
Participate in the Services (labor) portion, provided such work is ordered by the Customer in the prime contract. Maintain a level of performance acceptable to Softworld’ s client. Performance assessment will be fair and reasonable, and done only in exceptional cases where issues have been raised about an individual's performance. Specific activities may include, but is not limited to:
• Development, leadership and execution of Agile / Scrum Team activities
• Coordination across multiple Agile / Scrum Teams and efforts
• Collaboration with government representatives and other contractors as applicable and directed
• Educate, mentor, train, and coach other Agile / Scrum Team members and government representatives
• Communication with government representative and government and corporate senior leadership in written and verbal formats
• Travel as requested by government or Softworld’ s client (long term deployments are not anticipated)