- A Security Analyst is needed in Herdon Virginia.
- Monitors and analyzes logs and alerts from cybersecurity technologies across multiple platforms.
- Creating, tracking and resolving tickets resulting from investigating and triaging security events.
- Responding to technical security questions and concerns from clients and understanding malicious attack vectors, techniques, and countermeasures.
- Must have a BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of related work experience.
- Prior security analysis experience and/or prior experience working in a SOC environment.
- DoD 8570/8140 IAT Level 1 or 2, or other industry related certifications.
- Must be clearable to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Previous experience with SIEM and/or other log correlation technologies.