• Must have moderate understanding of computer security concepts including Identity & Access Management, Network Security, Application Security, Incident Management, or Risk & Compliance.
• Must have a basic understanding of networking concepts and protocols (such as DNS, SMTP, FTP, etc.)
• Working experience with CyberArk
• Excellent aptitude for IT Security
• Basic knowledge of tools and products used in day-to-day performance of job responsibilities (e.g., CyberArk, Sourcefire, ITIM, ArcSight)
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of information technology industry trends and emerging technologies and ability to relate them to the company and its objectives
• Familiar with IT Regulations, PCI/Sarbanes-Oxley/Mass Privacy laws
• Solid working knowledge with MS Office
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5 years of related work experience.
• 2 Years in IT Security environment preferred.
• Security certifications preferred. (CISSP or similar certifications ideal, but not required/expected)
Projected Description/Purpose of Role:
• Performs up to medium complexity procedures necessary to ensure the ongoing core objectives of IT Security. May work on less complex enterprise-wide projects.
• Performs basic security reviews to ensure compliance with internal security standards and regulatory requirements.
• Interfaces with user community and assists with IT security needs.
• Ensures that the user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security.
• Conducts accurate evaluation of the level of security required for basic and moderately complex systems. Provides management with status reports.
• Performs root cause analysis of low to moderately complex security issues and determines the best course of action to remedy the problem.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Determines if an event needs to be escalated
• Recommends course of action for low to moderately complex situations.