Senior Systems Engineer, Threat & Vulnerability
Our Client an international finance management company with an office in Boston, MA has an immediate need for a Senior Systems Engineer specializing in Threat & Vulnerability
Come be part of our global Information Security organization working with highly motivated and collaborative coworkers looking to solve the next generation of Information Security challenges using some of the latest technologies and approaches. Many things we do have no “ standard best practice” yet, so this role is expected to be innovative and help find the right techniques to manage risk at the firm. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Cyber Defense and Cyber Engineering teams, as well as many areas across our IT department. We value breadth as well as depth and actively support broad exposure across the InfoSec and IT organizations.
- Act as the primary technical resource within the Threat and Vulnerability Management (TVM) team responsible for operational support of vulnerability assessment tools (both on premise and in the public cloud), analysis and workflow tools, and the associated integrations between them
- Collaborate closely with infrastructure and application support teams to provide technical guidance with remediation or mitigation plans based on findings from the assessment tools
- Monitor public and private threat intelligence sources for recently disclosed vulnerabilities and assess the likelihood of exploitation and potential impact to determine the appropriate course of action to mitigate potential risk
- Lead or assist with project work to continually improve and/or refine team processes, such as the implementation of an automated, scalable vulnerability management workflow tool
- Contribute to team documentation for updates to existing processes, new processes, assessment tool infrastructure details and associated processes