Senior Java Programmer Analyst
Designs, develops, implements, and maintains complex business, accounting, and management information systems. Works on complex assignments. Works with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives. Performs modifications to and maintenance of operational programs and procedures. Assists users in the operation of the application. Provides guidance to less experienced programmer/analysts.
• A minimum of ten (10) years experience in software development and/or related field;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining complex business, accounting and management information systems;
• Extensive experience collaborating with end users to define new software system requirements;
• Experience training/instructing end users on the use of software applications;
• Experience authoring or contributing to software-related documentation such as requirements specifications, design documents, technical manuals, and user manuals;
• Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance
• Excellent communication skills.