Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects within the Clinical Technology portfolio. This position provides end-to-end project management ensuring both technical delivery and business change management activities proceed on time, within budget, and with quality. This role will develop well-structured project plans that clearly define the governance, scope, resource requirements, timeline, and budget needed to successfully meet project objectives.
- 5+ years of experience implementing complex, cross-functional project solutions in the GxP space with working knowledge of CAPAs and Audit Remediation
- 5+ years of experience working as an IT Project Manager within the Life Sciences/Healthcare sector
- Demonstrable fluency in Project Management tools and techniques and of implementing projects within established software development life cycle methodologies.
- Proficient in project management core competencies such as scope, time, budget, risk, quality, integration, and resource management.
- Experience working in a matrix organization managing senior stakeholders
- Strong presentation and executive communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-organized, and an eye for process improvements.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Proficient with Project Management Tools such as SharePoint, JIRA, Collaboration and/or Confluence.
- Expert in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.
- Experience with a PPM/Project Management system (e.g. PlanView) desired
- Understanding of various Project Management methodologies (e.g. Waterfall/Traditional, Agile/Scrum) required.
- Software development lifecycle, application deployment, and information systems planning experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile certifications (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSPO, SAFE) is a plus