Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer
Location: Waltham, MA 02451
We are looking for a Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test who is passionate about driving quality for our customers. This person will be an integral member of the Core Business Systems team to help lead an effort to evolve our automation strategy that supports multiple CI/CD service-oriented applications. It will also include testing our new billing platform and 20+ internal applications. Successful candidates will need to build and maintain strong relationships with their teammates and business partners while delivering high-quality software solutions.
In this role you will:
· Be an integral, embedded member of an agile team.
· Be an active participant in code reviews and retrospectives.
· Work within a Services Oriented Architecture.
· Be involved with unit, integration, functional and performance testing.
· Use the latest tools to support your work.
· Drive quality on a product team utilizing continuous integration, continuous delivery, BDD, and TDD.
· BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or applicable discipline
· Experience with Java
· Experience with service contract testing: microservices, JUnit, Mockito, etc.
· Familiarity with SQL and working knowledge of relational database technologies
· Experience with testing frameworks: Selenium, RSpec, etc.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated, creative and detail oriented
· Adapt quickly to the environment and leverage relationships
· Craftsmanship level commitment to quality software
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with billing or financial applications
· Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery and BDD
· Experience testing multi-tiered SaaS applications
·Beer cart on Friday at 2: 30PM.
·Highly collaborative environment. They encourage others to work cross functionally.
· Working with the latest and greatest technology, encouraging others ideas for ways to do these or technologies to go to.
· Monthly Lunch & Learns
·Company Breakfasts on Mondays.
·Training budget of $5, 500/year for you to use as you see fit as long as it relates to your job.
· FLEXIBILITY & UNDERSTANDING. You are treated as a true professional – very, flexible and understanding to work life balance.
· Free Soda, Coffee & Tea
· Parties for hitting Milestones
· Service Awards & Recognition
· Innovation Jams