Senior Software Developer
Softworld's client is seeking a strong senior developer. The software development team is responsible for providing highly efficient/innovative solutions across our different data consumers. In addition, the team over the next several years is building a next-generation platform to support business needs.
- Designing complex applications and services and writing well designed, testable, and efficient code
- Design, prototype and author code in line with functional specifications. Work with system analysts to understand the
- business needs / problems and provide highly scalable and efficient solutions.
- Collaborate with other developers (including offshore consultants) to deliver solutions for the Fund group and
- oversee code quality and delivery
- Participate in setting technical direction with both onshore and offshore development team members with regards to sprint
- planning, release planning, and prioritization of work across all project tracks.
- End to end involvement in application lifecycle phases including devops
- Java, J2EE, Spring, JAXB, Jersey, Jackson, Apache Commons
- EC2, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, CloudWatch, Lambda
- ETL, Datastage, Talend
- Angular, React, Bootstrap, or Nodejs
- JMM or Concurrent Programming
Industry: Investment Banking/Asset Management
Location: Marlborough, MA
Duration: 6 Months + Likely Extensions and Conversion