Senior Systems Engineer - TS/SCI - Tampa, FL (CL)
MacDill AFB, FL
Sr Systems Engineer
- Sr Systems Engineer is needed for a 6 month temp-to-perm position in Tampa, FL
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, model formulation, computer architecture analysis and design, and digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Drives scalability and operability of supported systems/infrastructure.
- Implements, manages and enhances Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline tools.
- Creates, maintains, and reviews Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Desired State Configuration (DSC) and/or Puppet configuration management tools to support the provisioning infrastructure.
- Creates and maintains detailed system documentation.
- Understanding of Agile, ITIL, DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, automated testing etc.
- Experience with infrastructure including but not limited to: data center operations, server hardware, operating systems (Windows, Linux), web servers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat), databases (MS SQL, MySQL, postgreSQL), virtualization (VMware), networking, storage, monitoring, etc.
- Mastery of the PowerShell scripting language.
- Experience automating and configuring systems using Desired State Configuration (DSC).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines build processes and tools.
- MCSA/MCSE 2016 highly desired. Recent VMWare certifications highly desired.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git and Subversion
Duration: 6 Months CTH
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.