**MUST HAVE: Active DoD Secret clearance is required to start, must be eligible to obtain TS/SCI-level adjudication**
The Systems Administrator will be an important part of the IT Technology Operations division within our client's organization and will perform the following duties:
• Systems administration and support over the NCIS ServiceNow Instance
• Provide advanced support and administration for ServiceNow by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis etc.
• Support software deployment execution for the NCIS ServiceNow Instance
• Develop and execute advanced scripting of business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.
• Provide detailed project status reports to managers and/or customers on a regular basis
• Update and maintain technical documentation
• Submit Change Requests/Change Notices to ensure that all application changes for ServiceNow are properly approved and completed
• Participate in patching efforts to ensure the security and functionality of NCIS applications and systems
• BS or equivalent + 5 years related experience, or MS + 3 years related experience
• 5+ years of experience working with ITSM solutions in an enterprise environment.
• 3+ years of ServiceNow development / implementation / administrative experience
• Requires current DoD 8570 - IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
• Active Secret clearance is required to start, must be eligible to obtain SCI-level adjudication
Preferred (not required):
• Experience with AngularJS, XML, YAML, HTML, CSS
• Experience working with MySQL database
• ITIL Foundations
• Understanding of IT service management and common service level agreement measurements
• Established documentation skills