Location: Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA
Duration: 1.5 years plus extensions with potential to convert
Hours: Though the position is 8-5 M-F, the role requires flexibility to support issues or planned activities after hours, weekends and holidays as needed.
**Due to the work being performed only candidates who are US Citizens can be considered **
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
• Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow Developers to develop solutions to analyze and understand requirements, then transforming the requirements into a valid solution.
• Be familiar with the preparation, implementation, and testing of system upgrades.
• Ensure appropriate process is followed to develop, test, and implement solutions to customer requests into the production environment to produce reliable and consistent results.
• Application UI Configuration and customization's
• Workflow Configuration and customization's
• Development of client specific reporting and dashboards
• Troubleshoot and Support ServiceNow based Applications and Systems
• Participate in ongoing production support and end user support to include account/group administration.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
• BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
• Experience in requirements gathering and analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance, and release methodologies
• At least 1-2 years strong working knowledge of ServiceNow core architecture, especially modules such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, and Knowledge Management
• Experience integrating ServiceNow with third-party tools
• Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems
• Ability to work directly with internal (IT) and external clients