Kansas City , MO
SharePoint Application Engineer
• SharePoint Application Engineer is required for a 12-month contract position in Kansas City, MO.
• Responsible for the design, implementation, monitoring, management of multiple SharePoint Server Farms and underpinning MS Windows and SQL infrastructure in a multi-site Enterprise Data Center.
• Responsible for the creation, implementation and sustainment of a robust SharePoint event management plan supporting self-healing, trend analysis, application tuning and the Data Center Service Desk, Incident and Event Management functions/processes.
• Troubleshoots problems, takes appropriate corrective action and/or interacts with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
• Leads the implementation and execution of customer documentation and site migrations across multiple remote sites/teams.
• Responsible for the creation, maintenance and publishing of SOPs and Work Instructions governing SharePoint administrator, Service Desk and Site Collection Administrator roles and responsibilities in SharePoint preventative and corrective maintenance.
• Responsible for design, implementation and sustainment of Automation scripts and flows for routine and recurring tasks and activities.
• IAT Level II certification
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): SharePoint certification
• Active Secret Clearance
• Relevant experience in the field
Duration: 12 months
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.