Software Developer - Mobile Application Development
Ft Detrick, MD
Software Developer – Mobile Applications
Software Developer needed for a 6-month contract-to-hire role in Frederick, MD.
- Develop new applications to aid in U.S. Medical Military Services.
- Support Warfighter Health, Performance and Evacuation PMO at USAMMDA.
- Utilize and grow your working knowledge of Android, IOS, and MS Windows 10 OS.
A chance develop cutting edge medical applications in support of military medical services alongside a world class team of engineers and developers working with the USAMMDA at Ft. Detrick.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to work in one or more of the following programming languages:
- C++, C#, Java, RubyOnRails, .NET, Visual Basic.
- Must possess one of the following certifications:
- A+, Security+, CISSP.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and team mentality.
- The desire to grow and advance as a software developer.
Duration: 6-month contract-to-hire
Clearance: Public Trust.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.