Software Engineer II
- Software Engineer II is required for an 11-month contract in Boston, MA.
- The user interface developer with work in close partnership with server-side developers to design and implement efficient custom APIs to meet the high expectations of faculty and students for applications that provide information clearly, quickly and correctly.
- Good chance of extension if good fit.
- This position requires a skilled user interface developer to work on custom web-based simulations and exercises for use in higher education classrooms.
- The successful candidate will have deep expertise with the most current version of the Angular framework and integration with RESTful API interfaces and will be familiar comfortable with the Angular Material library of interface components and the Angular Flex library for responsive design.
- Experience building data visualizations using Highcharts is a strong plus.
- Define and document technical stories, translate business objectives to technical specifications, design and develop code, test, debug, and document.
- RESTful API experience
- Angular experience
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
Duration: 11 month contact
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.