- A Software Engineer is needed in Cambridge, MA.
- You’ ll be responsible for providing technical leadership to the Software Engineering Team including defining software development processes and coordination with development team.
- Design and create automated nightly data feeds, custom tools, database, data management, end-user tools, and APIs.
- Develop SQL queries and create reports as well as maintain technical documentation.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of programming experience, preferably with API experience.
- Advanced understanding of C#, C, C++.
- Strong DBMS skills with advanced SQL experience.
- Experience using APIs, RESTFUL APIs, WebAPI, XML, and JSON.
- Experience programming in ASP, .NET, VB.net, and/or LAMP stack experience.