Moorestown , NJ 08057 US
Software Engineer (Multiple Openings at various levels)
Duration: 5 month contract-to-hire
Location: Moorestown, NJ
· Experience with Object Oriented design/development including the employment of Design Patterns to facilitate the utilization of software insulation techniques and plugins
· Experience developing software with C++. Experience with Python and Bash a plus.
· Experience working with the Windows, Solaris, and LINUX environments.
· Experience developing Solaris, and other variants of UNIX scripts.
· Strong skills with MS Office and Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as Eclipse.
· Familiar with UML syntax and its use.
· Familiar with the xUnit framework, especially JUnit and CppUnitLite.
· Experience with CMMI Level 5 life cycle processes and procedures.
· US Citizenship in order to maintain a Secret security clearance.
Experience with the following tools are considered a plus:
· Knowledge/experience with Aegis BMD System.
· GIT (Version Control software)
· UCC (Universal Code Counter)
· Greenhopper (Agile Development Project Management tool)
· JIRA (Issue and bug tracking tool)
· Crucible (Peer Code Review tool)
· Bamboo (build/deployment tool)