Sr Princ Analyst, Info Security
Panama City, FL
• Senior Principle Analyst, Info Security role is a 6 month contract with possibility of being converted permanent.
• Softworld, Inc. is searching for a Senior Principle Analyst, Info Security employee to fulfill a role in Panama City, Florida.
• Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
• Monitor and analyze Intrusion Detection Systems to identify security issues for remediation.
• Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant events detail and summary information.
• Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
• 10+ years of related experience in data security administration.
• Passports are required to support on site staffing and travel requirements.
• There will be CONUS and OCONUS travel for assessments, installations, and to support on site sustainment.
• Knowledge of Industrial Control Systems security highly desired.
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Secret Clearance: Required
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.