Sr. .NET Developer
Sr .NET Developer
On-Site in Goodlettsville, TN
6-9 Month Contract (Likely to go to 12 Months)
Seeking a Sr .NET Developer that will focus on application development and design heavily focused on .NET platforms in support of mobile and other digital initiatives. This person will work in an Agile environment with the rest of the team to identify current operating procedures, clarify program objectives, and develop detailed specifications for new applications or changes to existing applications that further company goals.
· Extensive .NET Development experience
· Extensive experience with .NET Web API REST based services
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (Must be very articulate)
· Thorough knowledge of .Net programming language and database (Oracle preferred), especially as it pertains to REST based services and ASP.NET WebAPI technology.
· Understands the Agile process as it relates to SCRUM.
· Expertise in writing REST based services using C# and returning and consuming JSON.
· Proactive identification and communication of programming and/or design issues.
· Ability to meet deadlines while resolving minor project problems.
· Team player and passion for learning new technologies and mentoring others
· Customer service driven
· Experience working in an Agile environment and sizing and coding to user stories
· A degree in Computer Science or demonstrated background included 8 or more years of relevant experience in applicable programming language.
· Experience with the following: .NET Framework, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, WCF, WebAPI, SQL (SQL server and/or Oracle), Web Services, HTML5
· MicroServices experience
· Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and/or containerization
· Gigya platform experience
· Knowledge/experience/exposure to native mobile development (Android or iOS); should be interested in learning
· Database modeling and data architecture concepts