Sr. .Net Developer
Senior .Net Developer
Contract to Hire
The Senior .NET Developer will execute the following responsibilities:
- Experience working in an Agile-Scrum environment.
- Transform complex customer requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level solutions.
- Utilize third-party software development kits and APIs to rapidly develop solutions.
- Work with Business Analysts to design and develop solutions and workflows that meet business requirements.
- Experience in performing unit testing and code reviews.
- Experience in trouble shooting production issues and resolve them in quickly manner.
- Develop clean, understandable, and testable solutions and code to meet requirements as a member of an Agile Team.
- Update and maintain system design documents.
- Review and provide feedback on functional and technical requirements.
- Bachelor’ s degree plus 8 years’ experience of equivalent substitute
- ASP.NET WebForms, MVC, C#, T-SQL, SQL Server 2014
- WebAPI, RESTful Services, WebServices, JSON, XML, SOAP, LINQ, Entity Framework
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017, Windows Server 2008/2012
- Windows Services, SonarQube, HP Fortify, Splunk, Log4net
- JIRA, GIT, BitBucket, Bamboo, Confluence, FishEye, Crucible
- Responsive Web Application development
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) design and development
- Security minded design and development
- Automation and CI/CD pipeline
- Automated unit testing with technologies such as MSTest, NUnit, Moq, SpecFlow
- Understanding of Cloud and DevOps architecture and technologies