Sr. Business Analyst - Oracle HCM
Ideally looking for a for a functional expert who has strong technical knowledge working with Oracle HCM E-business Suite, Release 12 modules globally. Must be an expert of the Core HCM module and experience in any of the following areas would be highly desirable:
- Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB)
- Compensation Workbench (CWB)
- Oracle Application Framework (OAF)
- Fast Formulas
- Analyses complex cross functional business processes and defines integrated requirements
- Facilitates the design of integrated solutions (process & technical).
- Ensures the end to end solution is proven to deliver the required business results.
- Drives adoption of the designed processes and solution use with stakeholders.
- Design, build and test of configurable functionality within EBS
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst working with Oracle HCM EBS
- Analytical thinking and Problem Solving, Listening and Communication skills.
- Knowledge of IT Software lifecycle process, understanding of IT Project methodology and working in matrix environment.
- Relevant business experience across multiple projects in at least 3 full project life cycles, including one complex project. Can clearly demonstrate delivering artefacts for each project phase, and link the business value created with the process improvement.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering or Finance.
Home Run Skill? - Above (HCM) Compensation Workbench (CWB) on EBS r12.2 or newer preferred (not required but the more recent version the better)