Sr. Business Analyst
Softworld’ s client is hiring a Senior Business Analyst for a large eCommerce initiative. With little or no guidance from a more experienced BA, works closely with Business and IT SME's in performing the following activities in support of assigned projects or initiatives:
- Has developed a strong understanding of the business operations in a domain
- Provides sizing/estimates of BA work during a planning phase
- Analyzes complex cross functional business processes, and defines integrated business and solution requirements using industry standard methodologies and techniques, and is able to apply modified approaches and techniques to meet different circumstances
- Defines the BA approach/plan
- Ensures that the overall testing process encompasses the end to end solution
- Partners with stakeholders to drive user adoption of the designed processes and solution
- Communicates with business SMEs to ensure expectations are kept in line with project status
- Participates in the knowledge transfer to support organizations
- Owns BA deliverables on medium to large projects.
- Supports organizational change and training
- Analyzes and manages scope changes
- May have responsibility for some technical/configuration work on third party product solutions
- Special projects, as assigned.
- 5 years of experience
- Good understanding of the retail industry, ideally within supply chain
- Experience using ATG, Endeca, Manhattan, or a similar eCommerce or Supply Chain tools is highly preferred
- Relevant business experience with Business Analysis experience across multiple projects in at least 3 full project life cycles, including one complex project
- Can clearly demonstrate delivering artifacts for each project phase, and link the business value created with the process improvement
- Bachelor’ s or Associate’ s Degree Preferred
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.