Sr. Corporate Recruiter
Chicago , IL
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proactively source, access, interview and hire qualified candidates. This includes posting jobs, networking and sourcing with across multiple candidate development channels, pre-screening resumes, interviewing candidates both on the phone and in person and advising hiring managers throughout the selection process.
• Implement creative recruiting strategies to create a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
• Partner with US Sourcing team to directly source and recruit candidates through direct recruiting efforts focused on our critical talent segments.
• Build strong relationships with the Global Talent Acquisition team, multiple stakeholders in HR and hiring managers to lead a positive end to end candidate experience.
• Identify opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency by adopting standards using tools and processes that accelerate the speed and effectiveness of our recruiting team.
• Comply with OFCCP guidelines; manage and monitor internal applicant tracking system, ensuring that all candidates and applicants are properly tracked and have a disposition reason
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of talent acquisition recruiting experience focused on technology recruiting within a fast-moving, highly dynamic global technology and/or software and solutions company.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Demonstrated strong customer facing skills with evidence of proven ability to build trusted recruitment relationships with hiring managers.
• Excellent follow through, sense of urgency, ability to work on their own and be self-sufficient.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills and presentation abilities with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals both internal and external to the organization with proven ability to communicate to customers/clients in a clear, focused and concise manner.
• Adaptable and flexible to change with strong ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects.
• Strong analytical problem solving skills. Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word, Skype).confirmation on this on the header of resume. Candidate will be declined if confirmation is not provided.***