Sr. DevOps Platform Engineer
- The Sr. DevOps Platform Engineer will be responsible for deployment and operations of Cloud Platforms and services in our Private Cloud infrastructure. This professional will have experience with DevOps methodologies and will be working with platform engineers in designing, building and maintaining PaaS platform (Cloud foundry, Kubernetes) and guiding the development and implementation of Cloud applications, systems and processes. The Sr. DevOps Platform Engineer will also have experience with deployment and orchestration of Docker containers on a Cloud platform.
- Total 7+ years of experience in public cloud, middleware and container technologies.
- Overall 7+ Years of experience in Middleware & System Engineering Linux, Networking, Tomcat, APACHE, MQ.
- Must have proven prior experience in managing a large K8S cluster and scaling it significantly at enterprise scale.
- Must have knowledge of Linux kernel options such as control groups and defining application groups to restrict resources.
- Experience using monitoring tools such as Splunk, Grafana, Prometheus and Elastic search.
- Good Linux system administrator skills and TCP/IP network fundamentals.
- Ability to work in a team and independently at equal effectiveness.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.