Sr. ETL/ Java Developer
San Antonio, TX
Sr. Java Developer
6 months Contract to Perm
Must sit in San Antonio, TX
Looking for a Sr. Java Developer with Tax application development and support experience.
· Utilizing technical expertise; Creates system requirements, performs design and analysis, and coding and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms.
· Will work to harden, enhance and support our data and analytics environments, cycles, data quality, dashboards and reports. You will partner with team members on projects that include Return-to-Service (RTS) analysis, break-fix enhancements, ETL framework enhancements, data quality enhancements, usage reporting and general design, coding and release/build activities.
· Effectively serves as business and technical SME on Planning efforts, research and other pre-project topics. Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
· 3+ years experience with Java technologies like IBM Websphere, Eclipse, etc.
· Strong Web Services integration experience.
· 2+ years experience with ETL tools like DataStage or Informatica
· 2+ years experience with supporting Chief Financial Office and/or Tax Applications. Tax applications include Turbo Tax integration, Sovos, CorpTax, etc. as well as internal Java, ETL, and other Tax applications.
· 1+ years experience with Big Data and/or scripting technologies like Hadoop, Netezza, and Python
· Financial Services industry experience OR degree in Accounting, Finance, or MBA (strongly desired)