Sr. Network Engineer
- The Sr. Network Engineer will provide senior level engineering support to operate, maintain, and develop upgrades for a major Navy business enterprise network operations center. Duties this professional will be tasked with include implementing data communications networks, planning network layouts including configuring systems to user environments, and supporting the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services.
- Candidate must have secret level clearance with active SSBI.
- Comp TIA Security + or higher level certification required.
- Minimum +5 years of directly related experience in network analysis and administration.
- Expert knowledge of Cisco series switches.
- Knowledge and experience with DOD Information Assurance compliance policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency in BGP, EIGRP, STP, VTP, ACLs, and Layer 2 and Layer 3 network switching/routing.
- Knowledge in NetScreen, sRX, Cisco ASA, and Juniper firewall configuration.
- Candidate must be able to support 24x7x365 on call requirement.
- Comfortable providing technical support and troubleshooting to users.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Able to maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.