Sr. Solution Engineer - Integration
Sr. Solution Engineer
- A Sr. Solution Engineer is needed for a 6 months + contract in Marlborough MA.
- For this position you will be responsible for the implementation of large and medium scale enterprise middleware projects by delivering solution architectures, High Level designs, and reference documentation
- This position is with a well-known fortune 500 retail company
- Expert level knowledge in several components of the IBM stack including WebSphere and Data power.
- Proficient in architecture modeling, integration, practices, governance and reference patterns.
- In depth understanding of enterprise integration standards and demonstrate ability to advocate and enforce their use.
- Solid experience designing integration solutions using API Management solutions, IBM middleware stack (IBM Integration Bus, MQ File Transfer Edition (MQ FTE), Data Power, WebSphere Registry and Repository (WSRR), WebSphere Business Manager (BPM), WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and ITCAM).
- Hands on experience with EJB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP, XML, JAXB, and REST.
- Experience with TOGAF, Zachman, FEAF, COBIT, ITIL or Gartner Framework a plus.
- Knowledge of API / Web Service security standards and guidelines.
- Hands on experience with (IBM Integration Bus, MQ File Transfer Edition (MQ FTE), Data Power, WebSphere Registry and Repository (WSRR), WebSphere Business Manager (BPM), WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and ITCAM) a plus.
Duration: 6 months +
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.