Sr. Technology Project Manager
Ft Detrick, MD
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Senior Technical Project Manager is required for a 6+ month contract in Frederick, MD.
- Looking for a Senior Software Systems Integration Liaison to join our team to support the United States Army Medical Material Development Activity (USAMMDA) located at Ft Detrick, MD.
- Must be U.S. citizen and be able to obtain a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI).
- The Senior Software Systems Integration Liaison will support the Warfighter Health, Performance and Evacuation (WHPE) PMO at USAMMDA in the following tasks. This position will be located at the Medical Countermeasures System Joint Project Management Office (MCS JPMO) at Fort Detrick.
- Provide top level technical and functional expert transition management support in the integration of the Joint Health Risk Management (JHRM) capability and/or other capability(s) into the Health Readiness and Performance System (HRAPS).
- Utilize Information Technology knowledge, skills and experience to include network architecture, network security, data flow, data management, and data security to provide transition management and integration support.
- Conduct code reviews for peers and/or junior team members.
- Experience in data integration.
- IT knowledge.
- Network and data security experience.
- 8+ years’ experience.
Duration: 6-month Contract to Hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.