Washington, DC | Contract
- System Administrator is required for an 11-month contract position in Washington, DC.
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains complex business, accounting, and management information systems; Works on complex assignments.
- Works with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives and performs modifications to and maintenance of operational programs and procedures.
- Assists users in the operation of the application.
- Provides guidance to less experienced programmer/analysts.
- Performs all functional duties independently.
- Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s).
- Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in software development and/or related field.
- Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program.
- Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining complex business, accounting and management information systems.
- Extensive experience collaborating with end users to define new software system requirements.
- Experience authoring or contributing to software-related documentation such as requirements specifications, design documents, technical manuals, and user manuals.
- Able to obtain Postal clearance.
- A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred.
Clearance Level: Able to obtain a Public Trust
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.